Art Deco diamond pendant
Old pendant in 18 karat white gold and diamonds.
A sumptuous pendant dating from the beginning of the 20th century. 17 brilliant diamonds for a timeless and easy-to-wear jewel.
Charming with a blouse or a slightly low-cut T-shirt.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• 18K white gold pendant with 17 diamonds
• Height with the bail: approximately 35 mm
• Motif diameter: approx. 26 mm
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 6.62 grams
• Period: circa 1910-1920
• Contessina jewelry is only available in a single copy
• Jewel selected, checked and guaranteed by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box with invoice and warranty certificate
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible.