Antique french earrings
Long antique earrings in 18 karat gold, pearls and onyx.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Length of the pendants: about 5 cm
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 6.53 grams
• Period: France, 19th century. Hallmark used for the province between 1838 and 1919.
• Note: welds and small repairs visible on the back of the buckles
• Contessina jewelry is only available in a single copy
• Jewel selected, checked and guaranteed by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a pocket with invoice and warranty certificate
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible.