retro diamond ring
Retro ring in 18 karat yellow gold and an old cut diamond.
An authentic solitaire dating from the 1940s and 1950s.
The ring was made in France with a nice sparkling diamond.
A typical jewel of the retro era: yellow gold and volume!
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Superb 18K yellow gold diamond ring (eagle's head hallmark and French maker's mark).
• French work from 1940-1950 • Ring size: 56 - US 7 3/4 (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me to know the price of this service)
• Jewel weight: approximately 5.39 grams
• Contessina jewelry is only available in a single copy
• Jewel selected, checked and guaranteed by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box with invoice and warranty certificate
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible.