Antique 18K gold and diamonds earrings.
Delicate sleepers each adorned with an old-cut diamond surmounted by a smaller diamond.
A timeless jewel made in France or at the beginning of the 20th century.1
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Pair of sleepers in 18 carat gold and diamonds. Eagle's head hallmarks
• diameter of the main diamonds: approximately 4.5 mm
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 3.39 grams
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to best advise you.