Mid Century 18K gold and diamond ring
Lovely retro ring in 18 carat yellow gold and diamonds.
The main stone is surrounded by four small diamonds.
A pretty jewel made in France in the middle of the 20th century.
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
• Superb ring in 18 carat yellow gold and natural diamond (eagle's head hallmark and French maker's mark).
• circa 1950-1960 • Ring size: 50.5 - 5.5 US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me for the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 5.85 grams
• Estimated weight of the main diamond: approximately 0.15 carat (weight assessed on sight)
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box with professional invoice
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to assist you best advise.