Bague de fiançailles saphir et diamants
Antique French ring in 18 carat gold, diamonds and sapphire.
A refined and timeless jewel made in France at the end of the 19th century or the beginning of the 20th century.
A very pretty Belle Époque engagement ring, easy to wear and delicate.
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
• Pretty you and me ring in 18 carat gold and diamonds and sapphire (natural stones)
• France circa 1900 (horse's head hallmark used between 1838 and 1919)
• Ring size: 55 - 7 US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me for the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 5.05 grams
• Diameter of the main stones:
• Contessina jewels are only available in one copy
• Jewel selected, checked and guaranteed by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a case with invoice and guarantee certificate
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to give you the best advice.