Diamond rétro ring
Magnificent "tourbillon" ring in 18K gold and diamond.
After the platinum and two-dimensional jewelry typical of the Art Déco years, yellow gold is making a comeback along with volume. This retro ring is emblematic of its time, it is also called "turban ring".
A typical jewel of the 1940s and 1950s, opulent, feminine and of very high quality.
Made in France
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Superb ring in 18K yellow gold and natural diamonds (eagle's head hallmarks and French maker's mark).
• Mid-20th century •
Ring size: 52 - 6 US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me to know the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 7.56 grams
• Very slight wear to the diamond visible with a magnifying glass
• Contessina jewelry is only available in a single copy
• Jewel selected, checked and guaranteed by an FGA gemologist
• A small defect (tiny break) in the central diamond visible only with a magnifying glass.
• Delivered in a box with invoice and warranty certificate
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible.