Antique gold and diamonds locket
Antique french 18 carat pink gold locket.
The pendant is embellished with a silver flower adorned with rose-cut diamonds.
You can slip in a photograph, a little sweet note or a secret dear to your heart.
Jewel made in France (eagle's head hallmark) at the end of the 19th century.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Antique keepsake pendant in 18 carat gold and diamonds.
• gems: rose-cut diamonds
• Jewel made in France. Eagle's head hallmark
• Dimensions of the pendant (excluding bail): approximately 35 X 25 mm
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 12.47 grams
• Note: small dents on the back of the medallion, very good general condition
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to give you the best possible advice.