Lovely tank ring in 18 carat gold adorned with 4 old-cut diamonds.
A retro ring, typical of the 1940s, with generous volumes.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Superb ring in 18-carat yellow gold, platinum and diamonds (owl and mascaron hallmarks)
• Jewel dating from the 1940s
• Ring size: 52.5 -6.5 US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me to know the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 8.45 grams
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box