antique french ring
Lovely Belle Epoque ring in 18 carat yellow gold.
The ring is adorned with a synthetic ruby (stone widely used at that time) and small diamonds.
A delicate ring made in France at the beginning of the 20th century.
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
• Pretty ring in 18-carat gold and diamonds (horse head hallmark and French maker's mark hallmark)
• Ring size: 56- 7 3/4US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me for the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 3.21 grams
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible