Antique French Ring
Lovely old ring in pink, green and gray gold.
A typical jewel of the Belle Époque.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
• Superb ring in 18-carat pink gold (horse's head hallmark and French maker's mark)
• Authentic piece of jewelry from the end of the 19th century or the beginning of the 20th century. The horse's head hallmark was in force between 1838 and 1919.
• Jewel made in France
• Ring size: 58 - 8 1/4US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me for the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 2.35 grams
• Delivered in a box with invoice
• Very slight deformation of the ring
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to advise you as best as possible.