Antique French Ring
Pretty antique swirl ring adorned with a small diamond.
A typical jewel of the beginning of the 20th century.
A delicate vintage ring more than a century old.
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
• Tourbillon ring in 18-carat gold and diamond (eagle's head hallmark and French maker's mark)
• Ring size: 55 - 7 1/4 US (modifiable on request within the limits of technical possibilities. Contact me for the price of this service)
• Weight of the jewel: approximately 2.02 grams
• Period: Circa 1916-1920
• Jeweller: Moïse Goffencheffer active in Paris between 1916 and 1930
• Jewel selected and checked by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box with professional invoice
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to give you the best advice.