Bague ancienne en or 18 carats et diamants
Beautiful Belle Époque 18K gold and rose cut diamonds foliage ring
An old asymmetrical and refined ring typical of the 1900s.
Insured shipment with delivery against signature.
FGA: English Association of Gemmology
• 18K vintage gold ring (eagle's head hallmark)
• Finger circumference: 57 - 8 US
• Jewel weight: approximately 3.05 grams
• Gems: diamonds.
• Time: France around 1900-1920
• Finger dimensions: 1.5 X1.2 mm approximately
• Very good general condition, some scratches and scratches from use
• Jewel selected and controlled by an FGA gemologist
• Delivered in a box
• Do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you